Always be ready to Rev! Ideal for use when your other Filter is being cleaned (yes, you need to do that) or as a backup for multi-user households.
Cleaning your Filter is essential to not only achieve your best results but to maintain the integrity of your RevAir Reverse-Air Dryer.
Made of stainless steel and dishwasher safe, clean-up is a breeze.
- ◄FILTER CARE
ESSENTIAL REVAIR MAINTENANCE
Removing hair and dust from the device is not enough.
We recommend emptying your filter every 2-3 uses and washing/scrubbing your filter after every 5 uses.
When using RevAir in conjunction with smoothing & finishing products, you may need to clean the Filter more frequently.
Complete care instructions can be found here.
- ◄TIME TO CLEAN
SIGNS IT IS TIME TO CLEAN
- You begin to experience less tension (suction) on your usual tension setting.
- The wand mouth seems hotter than normal.
- Your overall results are less sleek and silky in appearance.
- You notice the wand heat shuts off during use, even after reducing your section size.
- ▼WHEN TO REPLACE
IT MAY BE TIME TO REPLACE IF:
- If the filter gasket has become deformed (the area around the opening of the filter basket).
- If the filter screen has become punctured or damaged.
- If the filter has become physically broken in any way.
- If you prefer to have a spare filter on hand for use between cleanings.
Stainless Steel Mesh