The RevAir Wand is where all the magic happens.
The uniquely engineered internal profile ensures hair of all types and textures flows smoothly throughout the RevAir session sealing in shine and softness.
The temperature control button can easily toggle between High (||), Low (|), and No Heat (O) while drying hair from root to tip.
Be sure to choose your correct device model.
- ▼WHEN TO REPLACE
IT MAY BE TIME TO REPLACE IF:
- You Experience No Heat after Checking Wand & Hose is Securely Connected
- Your Device Has Cracked or the Housing has Become Damaged
- You Experience No Change in Temperature Between the High, Low & Off Settings
- ◄REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Unlocking the Wand from the Hose:
- Unlock the Wand from the Hose by holding the Strain Relief on the Hose in one hand, and the neck of the Wand in your other hand.
- Complete a sharp counterclockwise turn to unlock the Wand from the Hose.
Attaching the Wand to the Hose:
- Align the Key on the Hose with the Groove on the Wand.
- While holding the Strain Relief on the Hose, and the Wand in your other hand, push them together firmly.
- Complete a sharp clockwise turn to lock the Wand into Place.
NO HEAT?! Double-check for a secure connection.
High ┃┃ = 800 watts
Low ┃ = 400 watts