The RevAir Hose transmits power and reverse-air to the Wand.
Perfectly smooth within, the Hose provides an unobstructed path for the longest of hair lengths.
Be sure to choose your correct device model.
- ▼WHEN TO REPLACE
IT MAY BE TIME TO REPLACE IF:
- Your Hose Collar Becomes Cracked
- Your Filter Panel Knob is No Longer Not Locking in Place
- You See Visible Damage to Hose (i.e. a cut or kink obstructing smooth airflow)
- ◄REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
BASE & HOSE CONNECTION
- Attach Hose to Base unit by sliding bottom tab of Filter Panel into the Base Housing Notch located at the Filter opening.
- Gently push Filter Panel forward so it is flush with Base Unit and securely covers Filter opening.
- Once Filter Panel is firmly in place, turn Filter Panel Latch clockwise to lock to Base Unit.
WAND & HOSE CONNECTION
- Align the Key on the Hose with the Groove on the Wand.
- While holding the Strain Relief on the Hose, and the Wand in your other hand, push them together firmly.
- Complete a sharp clockwise turn to lock the Wand into Place.
NO HEAT?! Double-check for a secure connection.
Power Connector from Wand & Base
NEW REVAIR HOSE LENGTH
5.5 ft | 1.68 m
ORIGINAL REVAIR HOSE LENGTH
7 ft | 2.14 m